mypainweb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mypainweb discusses the complicated & personal issues we face from the obstacles of living with Chronic Pain. Through sharing we empower to improve quality of life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you how much we've spent on you??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jun4Ztal

Do you how much we've spent on you?? Empty
PostSubject: Do you how much we've spent on you??   Do you how much we've spent on you?? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:35 pm

A very prestigious doctor after evaluating and assessing my lengthy, complicated chronic pain medical surgeries, procedures and treatments asked me "Do you how much we've spent on you?? He then answered his own question by saying "we've wasted close to $1M on you and your no better".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you how much we've spent on you??   Do you how much we've spent on you?? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Yikes!!
Doctors, hospitals, device manufacturers, insurance carriers along with many others get paid and set the high costs themselves for healthcare.
If the patient improves as a result of their medical efforts and is able to return to their productive lives, then great…..all parties are happy; money well spent-case closed. But, what we see is that chronic pain patients are worse after their medical efforts and as a result require even more expensive medical efforts. Whose to blame?? Visit mypainweb.com to read more about Chronic Pain Controversy and Contradiction.
Back to top Go down
https://mypainweb.board-directory.net
idecor8

PostSubject: Surgeons are really salespeople   Do you how much we've spent on you?? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:46 pm

It's ironic that the ones who are supposed to have your best interests at heart are often more motivated by their own bottom lines. The surgeons should actually be called surgeons/salesmen. As one told me, when I asked why he jumped to a surgical option as the first (and only) choice, "We're surgeons, that's what we do!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do you how much we've spent on you??   Do you how much we've spent on you?? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:42 pm

Excellent point!! I once heard a surgeon refer to a patient as an "annuity" Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://mypainweb.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you how much we've spent on you??   Do you how much we've spent on you?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you how much we've spent on you??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mypainweb :: They said What? :: Share the worse thing someone said to you during your pain odyssey-
Jump to: